You are invited to the Annual General Meetings of both the Greater Edmonton Library Association (GELA) and the Library and Information Studies Alumni Association (LISAA) on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 from 6-7:30pm
A short information panel about the GELA Prison Committee will follow the formal program and light refreshments will be served.
LOCATION: Edmonton Public Library Strathcona Branch
6:00-6:15pm LISAA and GELA Member Sign-in
6:15-7:00pm GELA AGM
7:00-7:15pm Refreshment Break
7:15-7:30 LISAA AGM
GELA Prison Committee Panel to Follow
The 2019 GELA AGM Package can be found here: 2019 GELA AGM Meeting Package
Looking to get more involved and passionate about the library and Information community? Nominate yourself for a GELA executive position! We will be accepting nominations from the floor for the following positions:
- Vice-President/President Elect/Past President (3 year commitment)
- Publicity Councillor (2 year commitment)
- Program Councillor (2 year commitment) (2 positions)
- Student Representative from University of Alberta SLIS (1 year commitment) (2 positions)
- Student Representative from MacEwan University LIT program (1 year commitment) (2 positions)
We are looking forward to seeing you there!