Librarians, library technicians, information professionals, and anyone else interested in libraries and/or the information sector in Edmonton area are welcome to join GELA.
As a GELA member, you can:
- Participate in events and promote issues that are relevant to Edmonton’s library and information community
- Meet, interact with, and learn from other professionals, individuals and groups in and related to GELA
- Suggest and help to organize discussions/events that are fundamentally important to libraries, information studies, and Edmonton as a whole
Membership Year: January 1 through December 31
Annual Membership Fee: $25.00
- Membership is free for any student currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution.
- Membership fee is waived for applicants with an annual income of less than $20,000.
Membership questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to join GELA in three easy steps
Step 1: Complete the membership form:
- By email to: email@example.com — New email address
- Or by mail to: GELA, Box 60104, U of A postal outlet, Edmonton, AB, T6G 2S4
Step 3: Pay your membership fee (if applicable):
- By using the PayPal widget below (submit membership form separately)